The Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA) is happy to announce a 3-day Life Guard Course & Water Safety Certification Course and level I Certification Course on Teaching Learn to Swim.
Course 1: KSA Life Guard Course & Water Safety Certification
Date: 20th to 22nd September 2017
Venue: Corporation Swimming Pool at Basavanagudi, Bangalore
Timings: Between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Registration Fee: Rs.300/-
Languages: Kannada and English
- Open to everyone with good swimming background
- Must be above 16 years of age and interested to work as Life Guards.
The Last Date to Register will be on or before 18th September 2017. All participants are required to bring their swimming costumes on all the days of the course.
Firstly, on 20th September, the candidates must undergo the following pre- requite tests:
- 300m swimming without stopping in between the lap in freestyle or breaststroke
- 100m Freestyle swimming has to be completed within 2minutes
- 20m Underwater swimming is compulsory
- The participants must swim at least 15m from the wall and get 5kg object from 3m depth of the pool within 1minute 40 seconds
- Other drills will also be checked by the coach in charge
Course Fees: After successful passing of all the pre- requite tests the participant has to pay Rs.4,500/- which includes course material, CPR & First Aid classes by doctors, Lunch & Refreshments and Class room arrangements
The Last Day to Register is on or Before 18th September 2017
Course 2: level I Certification Course on Teaching Learn to Swim
KSA will also organize the Level I Certification course on Teaching Learn to Swim on 23rd September 2017 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the same venue.
Course Fee: Rs. 2,000/- per candidate
Interested candidate can register their names on the first day of the course, 20th September 2017
For further queries, please contact
- Mr. H. Nagesh Rao @ 92430 73405
- Mr. Rohith Babu @ 98444 62077