Sports Authority of India (SAI) through its Academic Wing NSNIS, Patiala is set to host the Six-Week Certificate Course in Sports Coaching under Mass Sports Participation Programme from 18th December 2017 to 25th January 2018 for both men and women.
Last Of Date for Submission of Applications is 31st October 2017
The course will be conducted for multiple disciplines in 3 different centers. The circular has detail information regarding the location.
Here are the details of Swimming:
- Date: 18th December 2017 to 25th January 2018, Six Weeks
- Venue: KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2 pass
- Age: 20-40 years as on 18th December 2017
- Relaxation in Age: Relaxation in upper age limit up to five years will be given to the Candidates belonging to SC/ST & North-East region.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd position holder in District Championship of Individual and Team Games/Sports.
- Participation in State Championship/University championship of Individual & Team Sports.
- Men and women, both working in schools/colleges/universities/industrial houses and other agencies associated with sports.
- Fees: 18,550/- for the entire course which includes lodging, boarding and other miscellaneous expenses.
Note: The fee shall be payable at the time of joining the course by the selected candidates.
8. How to Apply?
- Offline Application Form can be obtained @ Office of the Incharge (Academics), Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala
- Online application form can be downloaded from nsnis.org
- Demand Draft (DD) of 500/- as application fee is required to be enclosed in the Performa drawn on State Bank of Patiala OR State Bank of India, payable at Patiala.
- The DD should be in favour of ‘The Executive Director, SAI, NSNIS, Patiala’.
- The form along with DD should be submitted at the Office of the In-charge (Academics), Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Old Moti Bagh, Patiala- 147001.
9. Things to Bring:
The selected candidates will have to bring the following items uniform, sports equipment and clothing for
use during the course.
- Uniform: Warm-up shoes, Game shoes, White socks, Vests, T-shirts, Shorts, Track lower/trouser (for female candidates) and Track-suits, etc.
- Sports Equipment: The candidates selected for the course will have to bring sports types of equipments required in the concerned game/sport.
- Clothing: The candidates selected for the course will have to bring personal bedding and clothing as per their requirement.
For any clarifications please feel free to contact in-charge (Academics), SAI NIS, Patiala