Swim teaching can be an exciting and fulfilling career. AUSTSWIM Teachers of Swimming & Water Safety and Infant & Pre School Aquatic Courses Coming Up in March in Mumbai & Bengaluru and you can become AUSTSWIM accredited swim teacher.
|Sl. No.||AUSTSWIM Course||Venue||Dates||Timings|
|1||AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety™||Kensington Pool, Ulsoor, Bengaluru||3rd & 4th March, 2018||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|2||AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety™||YMCA, Procter Branch, Mumbai||17th & 18th March, 2018||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|3||Extension course: AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics™||Bengaluru (Venue to be confirmed)||22nd to 25th March, 2018||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Criteria and Requirements to be Fulfilled to Avail AUSTSWIM Teacher License and Certificate:
In order to become an AUSTSWIM Licenced Teacher™, you will need to complete the Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety™ accreditation. This is the base accreditation that you must gain preferably before you can attempt any of the extension courses.
The AUSTSWIM TSW course in India is 16-20 hours of classroom and practical sessions, plus supervised on the job teaching hours (hands on exposure) and assessment to be completed post the completion of classroom and practical sessions. Topics include:
- Plan, deliver and review a lesson
- How people learn
- Being an effective teacher
- Principles of movement in water
- Aquatic safety, survival and rescue skills
- Teaching safer diving skills
- Water familiarisation, buoyancy and mobility
- Towards efficient stroke development
- Legal responsibilities for the AUSTSWIM teacher™
To gain the AUSTSWIM accreditation, the following assessment components must be satisfactorily completed within 12 months of the course commencement date.
- On-line theory assessment (completed after attending a course).
- Continuous Aquatic Sequence.
- Practical demonstration of teaching skills, including the preparation of lesson plans.
- Demonstrate competence in water safety techniques.
- Practical teaching hours including observation, supervised teaching and verification of teaching competency.
- Show evidence of holding a current cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) award.
- Teacher Declaration (completed on-line with theory exam).
- Submit photo for AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence™
Limited slots available, registrations will be on first-come-first-served basis.
Courses will be presented by award winning Australian presenter Ceri Weeks
For more information about the course, presenter and fees, contact:
Mobile: +91-90087 16004