Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy in Bengaluru is scheduled to host the 1st Speedo Non-Medalist Swimming Championship –2017 on 30th July 2017 Sponsored by Speedo India.
Speedo India has agreed to give out vouchers for Rs.350 for those making payment and submitting entries online before 29th July 2017.
Last Date for Sending Online Entry is 28th July 2017
1. Date: Sunday, 30th July 2017
- Morning Session: 8:00 am onwards for Group IV, Group V and Group VI
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 pm onwards for Group I, Group II and Group III
3. Venue: The Kensington Pool, Ulsoor (8 Lane long course pool), Bengaluru
4. Registration Process
- Entry Fees of 350/- for Individual events shall be paid online.
Swimmers registering online before 28th July 2017 will receive a gift voucher of Rs.350 from Speedo.
- Spot Individual Entry Fee on the day of the meet will be Rs. 500 to be paid in cash only before 8 AM.
- A Total of 600 entries will be allowed, therefore spot individual entries will only be allowed if registration is not full.
- The payment receipt received via email is to be forwarded along with details of the
- Name of the Competitor,
- Date of Birth (with proof enclosed),
- Age Group and details of the events of participation(MAX 3 EVENTS) to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For more Queries, Contact Sharath 8904482502 / BIKRANJIT 9845398443
6. Age Group for Swimming:
Group – I Boys & Girls: 15 to 17 yrs.(Born between 1/1/2000 & 31/12/2002)
Group – II Boys & Girls: 13 to 14 yrs.(Born between 1/1/2003 & 31/12/2004)
Group – III Boys & Girls: 11 to 12 yrs.(Born between 1/1/2005 & 31/12/2006)
Group - IV Boys & Girls: 9 to 10 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2007 & 31/12/2008)
Group – V Boys & Girls: 7 to 8 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2009 & 31/12/2010)
Group – VI Boys & Girls: 6 years and below
7. Swimming Events for Boys & Girls:
There are a total of 68 Events in various age groups for both boys and girls
|Group I||50m, 100m Freestyle||50m Backstroke||50m Breaststroke||50m Butterfly||200m Individual Medley||4x50m Freestyle|
|Group II||50m, 100m Freestyle||50m Backstroke||50m Breaststroke||50m Butterfly||200m Individual Medley||4x50m Freestyle|
|Group III||50m, 100m Freestyle||50m Backstroke||50m Breaststroke||50m Butterfly||200m Individual Medley||4x50m Freestyle|
|Group IV||50m, 100m Freestyle||50m Backstroke||50m Breaststroke||50m Butterfly||200m Individual Medley||4x50m Freestyle|
|Group V||50m Freestyle||50m Backstroke||50m Breaststroke||50m Butterfly||4x50m Freestyle|
|Group VI||50m Kick Board|
8. Eligibility Criteria and Rules for Participation
- Swimmers will not be allowed to take part if he/she is a medalist in any individual event at any State, Zonal, National and International meet conducted by FINA, Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA), Swimming Federation of India (SFI), School Federation / Department of Youth Services & Sports (DYSS), ICSE and CBSE boards in the years from 1st January 2016 to July 2017, till the date of the competition.
- The competition will be held according to the FINA Rules.
- Swimmers participating in the meet may represent only one Club / School
- The Age Certificate duly signed by the Head of the Educational Institution “OR” birth certificate from Municipal Corporation must be submitted along with the email entry. If a scanned copy of the date of birth proof is not submitted then the registration is not valid.
- Swimmers will be eligible to take part in a maximum of the 3 individual events excluding relays.
- Events will be held only on “TIME FINALS” basis.
- Swimming events will be conducted with “ONE START”.
- The decision of the Referee is Final and the organising committee shall not entertain any protests.