RAY Aquatic Centre is pleased to invite swimmers of your Club/School to participate in the 1st Non-Medalist Swim Meet, on 10th February 2019 (Sunday).
Venue : Ray Aquatic Center,
9th Main Road Near K J School,
Wilson Garden Bangalore 560030.
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/npBp1j1WgL52
Date : 10-02-2019
Warm-up : 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM
Competition Start Time : 8:00 AM
Criteria for Eligibility to Compete In The Meet
- A Swimmer will not be allowed to take part if he/she is a medalist in an individual event at any State, Zonal, National and International meet conducted by FINA, Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA), Swimming Federation of India (SFI),School Federation/Department of Youth Services & Sports (DYSS), ICSE and CBSE boards till the date of the competition.
- Swimmers who have won medals in the relay events at the State, Zonal, National & International championships will be allowed to take part in this meet.
- The competition will be held according to the FINA rules.
- Entry Fees of Rs. 600 for Individual events shall be paid online or through bank transfer.
- Rs. 300 for relay events.
- Late entries and entries on deck will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- All entries must be sent to “ON LINE” on ‘or’ before 5th February 2019.
- All Clubs / School are required to send their entries before the Last Date to enable us to draw up the Heats in advance for the smooth conduct of the Meet
- Names of the Competitors, Date of Birth, Age Group and details of the events along with their timings is mandatory while filling entries online. No Spot entries or hand written entries will be allowed.
- Birth certificate is mandatory for age proof.
- Swimmers will be eligible to take part in maximum of 3 events, excluding relays.
- Events will be held only on “TIMED FINALS” basis.
- Swimming events will conduct with a “ONE START” rule.
- Decision of the Referee is final and the organizers shall not entertain any protests.
- All participants will receive participation certificates. a. Medals and Certificates will be honored to all winners
- Group winners will be decided on the total points they get from three events
- 200 IM is compulsory for a swimmer to receive the best swimmer award in each group.
For Queries and Registrations please contact:
Riyaz (Ray Aquatic Center): +917026200222