Dhami Sports Management to organize Aqua Fitness Workshop ‘Fitness Fire’ and 5 days 'Aqua Instructor Certification Course' in Bengaluru, India.
About Aqua Fitness: Aqua Fitness is a new concept which includes rhythmic exercises in 2 and half feet of water.
Water aerobics classes do traditional workouts in waist- to neck-high water in a swimming pool. The resistance of the water makes the workout feel far more intense, while the water cushions you from the impact. Some of the more cutting-edge classes use equipment such as webbed gloves to make the workouts tougher.
Course Name: Aqua Instructor Certification Course
Date: 25th to 29th July 2016
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
St. Joseph’s Boys High School, Museum Rd,
Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar,
Bengaluru - 560025
Course Fee: Rs.10,000.00
For more information please contact
Mobile No: 9972092047 , Email Id: email@example.com
About Dhami Sports Management:
Dhami Sports Management is a Sports and Event management company working in the area of sports from last 3 years in various parts of India and Europe.
- Specialized in bringing foreign teams, trainers and coaches to impart their specialty in the field of Games and Sports.
- Past events include bringing Kazakhstan National Hockey Team (Men and Women), Hockey Coaches, Fitness trainers, professional coaches.
- Dhami Sports Club also have a tie up with Turkish football club Galatasaray Football Club.
- Have also organized hockey festival and community sports day at Almaty, KZ in association with Indian Chamber of Commerce (Incm, Kz).
- Provides physical Education program to various schools and Colleges in India like New Era World School, Lorenz Public School and Maharaja College.
- Have successfully organized one workshop in Pune.
2 Must Know Facts of Water Aerobics Class:
- What water aerobics does for you: Water workouts give you moderate fitness. Because water is 12 to 14 times thicker than air and offers resistance in every direction, these classes can give you great muscle tone.
- The exhaustion factor: Most people won’t find water aerobics as hard as land-based aerobics. Although water is thicker and therefore harder to pull through than air, water really is a gentler medium. Still, look for an occasional water workout to get you off your feet and to give your muscles a balanced workout.
Benefits of Aqua Fitness:
- Improved Physical Fitness: Improves children's muscular strength, flexibility, muscular endurance, body composition and cardiovascular endurance
- Skill Development: Develops motor skills, which allow for safe, successful and satisfying participation in physical activities
- Regular, Healthful Physical Activity: Provides a wide-range of developmentally appropriate activities for all participants
- Stress Reduction: Aqua Aerobics becomes an outlet for releasing tension and anxiety, and facilitates emotional stability and resilience
- Low impact on joints
- Beneficial for those with balance issues
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Improves muscular endurance
- Improves core strength and endurance
- Keeps body cool during exercise
- Burns enormous amount of calories
- Improves flexibility
- Fun and enjoyable