The Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA) is pleased to conducting Certification Course for Life Guard & Water Safety in English and Kannada languages.
Date: 26TH TO 29TH September 2018
Venue: Corporation Swimming Pool at Basavanagudi, Bangalore
Timings: Between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Registration Fee: Rs.400/-
Languages: Kannada and English
- Open to everyone with good swimming background
- Must be above 16 years of age and interested to work as Life Guards.
The Last Date to Register will be on or before 20th September 2018.
All participants are required to bring their swimming costumes on all the days of the course.
Initially the candidates must undergo pre-requite tests which will be conducted on the first day of the Course i.e. on 26th September 2018 at 9.30 a.m. The following tests will be conducted.
- 300 mts. Swimming without stopping in between the lap (in good free style or breast stroke)
- 100 mts. Free style swimming (to be completed within 2.00 minutes.)
- 20 mts. Underwater swimming (compulsory)
- Bringing up 5 Kg object from 3 mts. Depth of the pool. The participant should swim first at least 15 mts from the wall and then get into water and pick up the object. (This being the timed event, participant must complete within 1 min 40 Sec.)
- Other drills also will be checked by the Coach in charge.
Course Fees: After successful passing of all the pre- requite tests the participant has to pay Rs. 4,500/- which includes course material, CPR & First Aid classes by doctors, Lunch & Refreshments and Class room arrangements
The Last Day to Register is on or Before 20th September 2018
Written Test: 28th September 2018
Successful Candidates will be given a Certificate of Merit by the Association.
Course 2: level I Certification Course on Teaching Learn to Swim
KSA will also organize the Level I Certification course on Teaching Learn to Swim on 29th September 2018 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the same venue.
Course Fee: Rs. 2,000/- per candidate
Interested candidate can register their names on the first day of the course, 26th September 2018
For further queries, please contact
- Mr. H. Nagesh Rao @ 92430 73405
- Mr. Rohith Babu @ 98444 62077