Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA) is organising Life Guard & Water Safety Certification Course at Basavanagudi Aquatic Centre.
Date: 07th to 9th February 2018
Timings: 09.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Corporation Swimming Pool,
Basavanagudi Aquatic Centre,
Bangalore -560 004
Languages: English & Kannada
Open to all interested candidates above 16 years of age / Senior Swimmers / Ex-Swimmers / others who are good in swimming.
Initially the candidates must undergo pre-requite tests which will be conducted on the first day of the course i.e. 7th February 2018 at 9.30 a.m.
The Test will be as Follows:
- 300 mts. Swimming without stopping in between the lap (in good free style or breast stroke)
- 100 mts. Freestyle swimming (to be completed within 2.00 minutes.)
- 20 mts. Underwater swimming (compulsory)
- Bringing up 5 Kg object from 3 mts. Depth of the pool. The participant should swim first at least 15 mts from the wall and then get into water and pick up the object. (This being the timed event, participant must complete within 1 min 40 Sec.)
- Other drills also will be checked by the Coach in charge.
Please Refer the Attached Appendix for More Details.
- Candidates must register first with a fee of Rs. 400/- before the pre-requisite tests.
- Only those candidates who have successfully passed all the pre-requisite tests will be admitted to the Course with fees of Rs. 4,500/-
Fees include Course materials, CPR & First Aid Classes by doctors, Lunch & Refreshments, and Class room arrangements.
Certificate: On the completion of the course, written and practical tests will be conducted on 9th February 2018. Successful Candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Merit by the Association.
Last Date of Registration: 5th February 2018
Note: All the participants are required to bring their swimming costumes on all the days of the course.
For More Details Contact:
Mr. H. Nagesh Rao - +91 92430 73405
Mr. Rohith Babu - +91 98444 62077