Sports Authority of India (SAI) is going to conduct Six Week Certificate Course in Sports Coaching through its Academic Wing, NSNIS, Patiala from 14th May 2019 to 25th June 2019 at Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala for both Men & Women.
List of Disciplines at NSNIS, Patiala:
Last Of Date for Submission of Applications is 10th April, 2019
Here are the details of Swimming:
- Date: 14th May 2019 to 25th June 2019, Six Weeks
- Venue: KIIT University, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2 pass
- Age: 20-40 years as on 14th May 2019
- Relaxation in Age: Relaxation in upper age limit upto five years will be given to the candidates belongs to SC/ST & North-East region.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd position holder in District Championship of Individual and Team Games/Sports.
- Participation in State Championship/University championship of Individual & Team Sports. [Preference will be given to the International Players, Physical Education Teachers, Social Workers and sponsored candidates from Institutes/organizations (if fulfills above (i) and (ii) required eligibility criteria)]
Fees: Rs.18,550/- which includes lodging, boarding and other miscellaneous expenses.
Note: The fee shall be payable at the time of joining the course by the selected candidates.
How to Apply?
- Offline Application Form can be obtained @ from the office of the Incharge (Academics), Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Old Moti Bagh, Patiala-147001
- Online application form can be downloaded from www.nsnis.org.
- The Candidates desire to get admission in Six-week Certificate Course are required to apply in the prescribed proforma and enclose on online payment receipt of Rs.1000/- generated trough SB Collect. Candidate may use different mode of payment while using SB Collect such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet banking, SBI Bank Challan and SBI buddy application.
- Path for SB collect is as :
- https : //www.onlinesbi.com
- Go - SB collect (By entre top box)
- New version → select the check box → Proceed
- State of Institute → Select Punjab
- Type of Institute → Select Education Institution → Go
- Education Institute name → Select Sports Authority of India Submit
- Select payment category > APPLICATION FEE (SIX WEEK CERTIFICATE COURSE)
- Fill the Form → Submit
Rejection of Application:
Incomplete applications, applications without attested copies of documents, applications received after the due date, application without the application fee of Rs.1000/- and the applications not certified by Registered Medical Practitioner will be rejected/not considered.
Things to Bring:
The selected candidates will have to bring the following items of uniform, sports equipment and clothing for use during the course.
- Uniform: Warm-up shoes, Game shoes, White socks, Vests, T-shirts, Shorts, Track lower/trouser (for female candidates) and Track-suits, etc.
- Sports Equipment: The candidates selected for the course will have to bring their sports equipments required in the concerned game/sport.
- Clothing: The candidates selected for the course will have to bring personal their own bedding and clothing as per their requirement.
- Sports Authority of India reserves the right to cancel a course or change the venue without assigning any reason.
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates to bring with them the valid accidental insurance policy as SAI/NIS authorities will not be responsible for any misshaping on or off the field during the course
For any clarifications please feel free to contact in-charge (Academics), SAI NIS, Patiala