Speedo in association with GMAAA is pleased to invite the swimmers of your Club/School to participate in the Speedo Invitational Swimming championship 2018, which is created by Speedo to encourage and cultivate home grown talent of all ages.
Date: October 21st, 2018
Venue: Tata Power Swimming Pool, Tata Electric Officers Colony, Aziz Baug, Chembur, Mumbai - 400074
Reporting Time: 6:30am
Competition Start Time: 7:30am
Criteria for Eligibility to Compete In The Meet:
- Swimmers will not be allowed to take part if he/she is a medallist in an individual event at any State, National and International meet.
- Swimmers who have won medals in the relay events at the State, National & International championships will be allowed to take part in this meet.
- The competition will be held according to the FINA Rules.
- Entry Fees of Rs. 100 per individual Event and Rs. 100 per person for Relay events shall be paid online at the following link : https://speedo.kreedofsports.com/#/mumbai
- Spot Entries: The fee will be Rs. 200 per Individual Event and Rs.200 per person for Relay events payable immediately. Spot entries will be accepted and approved by only the Organizing Crew, a minimum of 1 hour before the start of the event to be swum in.
- Names of the Competitors, Date of Birth, Age Group and details of the events are mandatory during registration.
- Birth certificate or a Proof of Age is mandatory.
- Events will be held only on a “TIME TRIAL” basis.
- Swimming events will be conducted with a “ONE START” rule.
- Decision of the Referee is Final and the organisers shall not entertain any protests.
- Last date for the submission of the online entries is 10PM on 18th October 2018 and offline entries will be 15th October 2018
- All the participants will receive a Participation Certificate and an Exclusive Speedo Gift voucher of Rs. 300 off on purchase of Rs. 999, which can be redeemed at the Speedo kiosk set up at the venue.
- Medals and certificates will be awarded to first 3 place winners. Certificates will be awarded to first 6 places. Swimmers with highest points in each group will receive an Individual Championship Certificate and Goodies from Speedo.
- Group 1 - 4 will be recognised as a State Level Swimming Championship. Group 5 and 6 category will be an Invitational Swimming Championship
Online Entries: https://speedo.kreedofsports.com/#/mumbai
Offline Entries: Offline Entries along with proof of age and Entry fee can be handed over before 15th October 2018 to the nearest Speedo Exclusive Stores across Mumbai and Pune mentioned below:
For Queries Please Email: email@example.com