Terms and Conditions
- Exclusion of liability
- Although Swimindia has made an earnest attempt to ensure that the website renders accurate information, the website is provided on an “as is” basis. The information given is only for general guidance and does not represent any kind of advice.
- Neither do we make any kind of warranties or representations in regards to the website or its content nor do we make warranties or representation about the completeness, precision, or suitability of the information for any purpose and related graphics in this site.
- Our Directors, employees, affiliated organizations or members shall not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred due to use of the website or reliance on its content.
- However, none of the limitations and exclusions in the clause intends to throttle any rights you might have as a user under local law or other statutory rights which might not be excluded.
- Indian website
- These Terms are subject to Indian law and you irrevocably accept the jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- Intellectual property
- SwimIndia is the sole proprietor of the trademarks used on this website. You cannot use them without our express permission.
- We are the owner or the licensee of the copyright in this website, its images and content. You may not be able to make a copy of the same without our permission or the copyright holder’s permission.
- Incase SwimIndia publishes content of other writers and websites to make the site resourceful, it acknowledges the copyrights of the writers and websites.
- If your age is below 18 years, you may use this website only with the supervision and involvement of a parent or a guardian.